online poker

Poker Articles    

Online Poker
 Poker Articles


Pacific Poker Improves with their Poker Bonus

Compared to other online poker rooms, Pacific Poker seems to have a lot of room to improve. Nevertheless, with its upgrade, it would not be too long before it starts to give other poker websites a run for their money. For example, there are already a number of good poker bonuses that you can make use of.

For instance, it has one of the best initial deposit poker bonuses to date. Though other poker rooms may give you hundreds to thousands of extra dollars into your account, you may have to play several real money games before you can get your poker bonus. Moreover, the poker bonus will only be given to you in increments, according to your accumulated points. There's also a time limit. If you are not able to reach the sufficient number of points during the given time, you are no longer eligible to get the poker bonus.

With Pacific Poker, first-deposit players can immediately obtain their initial deposit bonus, which is 25 percent of your initial deposit. It could be small, but it's a lot better since you're already assured of it. The remaining 75 percent can be yours if you want to clear your accumulated bonus points. Ten bonus points is equal to $1. And if these weren't good enough, there are multiple ways on how to jack up on those bonus points. You can play in casino tables or in tournaments. To know if your already close to your goal, you simply have to look at the bonus meter, which will be found right on top of your virtual table.

As a new player, you can also instantly participate in the freeroll tournament. What does this mean? You have a very good chance of increasing your bankroll to as high as $3,500. Once you're going to make your first deposit, you will immediately be given a free seat to their daily $500 freeroll. You also don't have to clear out bonuses or accrue poker bonus points before you can strt playing in the game. You can also earn more if you can pay over $50 for your initial deposit. Besides $3,500 freeroll tournament, you can go for the $1,000 freeroll, which is exclusive to players who have deposited more than $50 into their account.

Your initial deposit bonus can also allow you to rake $100,000 through the first depositors' challenge. You may wonder, though, how you're able to get it. It's practically simple. You're just going to come up with your first deposit between Friday and the following Thursday. There's no buy-in for the first-time players, which means as a new member, you won't have to pay anything. The game is usually held every Saturday, and the prize can be yours. Moreover, if you belong to the top 20 players, you can also get yourself a seat in the deep stack challenge, which will regularly cost around $140.

Being a first-time player does have its perks, and you can feel it with the poker bonuses offered by Pacific Poker.